Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random

Statutory Warning : This post may not make any sense.


Yeah that was my latest. Afterwards, I was trying to draw a small girl bending over a worm. Somehow she started frowning. I put it away. Guess it was not meant to be today. I dreamt that the plant where the worm was sitting was a man eater plant. I dreamt that we were giggling and she touched the worm and she suddenly disappeared. Oh my god, I killed her I thought! She later reappeared and said I just had to rush to pee! I didnt finish the painting after that. I like travelling by buses. Why the hell is there so much traffic even on a saturday afternoon. This lady with a kid got in. I made that kid sit on my lap. She would keep quiet until her mom was looking at her and smile and giggle. If her mom even took her eyes off her she would start squealing. What did that guy in the movie say .. Kids forgive, they don't judge, they turn the other cheek, and what do they get for it.. simple and so true. They just need you to love them. They dont understand why you abuse each other so much. The kid just wants somebody to tell him that the tree he drew is real good, that she is our dear own sweet girl forever, that we are proud of the shapeless card he cut out for you. The Asha Teacher was talking to me. She was saying "we want to do a lot of things, but the government teachers do not cooperate. They do what is necessary to satisfy the inspectors." We spoke for hours. She finally said "Please help us ma'am, come to our school". We left. Its not a one day job, let it sink in. Toss and turn it around. Well, I need to go there soon . I was dreaming and I almost missed my stop. She was singing, "Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you .Not alone, tell me you feel it too .And I would runaway ,I would runaway, yeah, I would runaway with you." Do you understand that I get angry and shout only coz I cannot stand the separation. Sometimes I just dont want to say what I feel. I wish you. would understand. You are supposed to understand I think. Maybe its unfair. I need to paint. Throw in some colours and relax and let them take shape. I am not unhappy but sometimes.. only sometimes I feel I am just hanging in there.

- V

PS : Asha stands for ASHA for education. Check this link to know more - http://www.ashanet.org/chennai/

No comments:

Post a Comment