Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I WONDER !


Most days of the month,you would find me in a train ,a bus or on any other means of transport than on my postal adress and among all other positives of travelling extensively the best one i would say is the opprtunity and the time it gives me to reflect and think on my life,my work,my relationship and goals and dreams in life.It shows you or rather reminds you of the way other people live their lives ranging from seeing a range rover pass by to a person on all fours trying to go up a 50 step stairs at a crowded railway station.It exposes you to happiness,anger,distress,frustration.desperation(oh yes! you see that a lot !),hunger,poverty and a plethora of feelings,lifestyles and various other aspects of life.
One of the issues that bother me or rather interest me on these travels is the meaning of life.Now what i mean is not in a phlosophical,J K way or a dalai lama way but in a more interesting or rather engaging way.Why is it that we do,what we do in a certain way ? why is it that some times you see people doing the same job day in and day out every other day of their life ?Why is it that at times,this journey take all the expected turns and just when it gets boring and mechanical,you slip on the u turn round the corner ?Why is it that that guy who goes begging on all fours ends up doing that all his life ? Is it really beacuse he was meant to do that ?is it destiny or fate as they call it ?
What is the meaning of life i wonder !

- N

No comments:

Post a Comment