Saturday, June 26, 2010

Groan!

A beautiful sunny day. Trees moving across. Hey whats going on. Why the darkness. A slow veil seems to draw across over the sunlight. Sensory perceptions are closing. Did you just call out to me. Where am I. Milli seconds, seconds, minutes and more minutes. A ray of sunlight. Aah more of it. Oxygen. I can hear you and you just called me a madcap. Oh this is a bus. What was all that? I need some food. Water and Food. This is better. Why didnt you just tell me this is what you wanted before. Lay back and relax. Kicked! What was that! Who is holding me so tight. Let me breathe. Curled up inside it seems to rise and curl, like a python kills its prey. Intestines squirm. Kick here and there. Paining twisting turning. I groan and whimper. I beg you to leave. You have got what you wanted, you evil eye. You smile with satisfaction and and curl back. I know you are in there waiting to rise again. Bloody acidity and gas problems :( :P

- V

No comments:

Post a Comment